- Course Title
- Basic Watercolor Techniques
Often called the most expressive paint medium, watercolor is sure to help you discover your creative spirit. Under the guidance of our experienced instructor, learn about paints, brushes and palettes; add techniques in washes, glazing and more. Experiment with the design concepts of space, composition and color!
- To complete at least three projects in class using different techniques.
- Participate in class critiques.
- Color mixing
- Process of watercolor painting
2. Project in hot pressed paper
3. Cold pressed paper
4. Color schemes
6. Masking out
7. Use of tools
- Saran wrap
8. Combining watercolor with other media
Method of Instruction
Demonstration, individual help for personal growth
- Exam: No
- Demonstration of Skills: Yes
- Class Participation: Yes