- Course Title
- Indian Breads and Accompaniments
There are countless flat breads that are eaten in India. The breads are made fresh for each meal; however, each household will have their own recipe and method for preparing bread. In this class, our vegetarian instructor will demonstrate an assortment of plain breads such as roti, naan, puri and paratha. In addition to flat breads, the menu will include a variety of stuffed breads like alloo parantha, pyaz ki kachori, khasta puri and vegetable thepla. As an added bonus, take home a Charlotte Cooks recipe booklet.
To enjoy delightful assortments of flat and stuffed Indian breads with side dishes.
1. The different flours used to create Indian breads.
2. Equipment used for bread making.
3. Indian ingredients for your home pantry
5. Recipes for stuffed breads.
Method of Instruction
Demonstration of skills: No
Class participation: Yes