- Course Title
- Retirement Planning Today
You have many options for financing your retirement, but have you taken the time to plan how you will live during your retirement years? Without a clear plan, it is difficult to prepare financially for the next chapter of your life. Understand not only the traditional retirement plans, but explore the new view of retirement with additional opportunities and responsibilities. This course is appropriate for individuals just starting out in their careers, as well as those considering retirement.
Upon completion of the Retirement Planning Today course, students will have created a realistic retirement plan that reflect their life ambitions but understand the expected expenses and revenue sources. This course will also help students understand the connectivity of risk management, asset protection and estate planning in the context of their planned lifestyle.
- Life Planning for Retirement
- What do you plan on accomplishing? What are your lifestyle goals?
- Retirement Needs and Expenses
- How much money will you need to retire?
- Retirement Roadblocks and Mistakes
- Learn how to avoid the biggest 10 retirement mistakes.
- Retirement Income Sources
- Learn the ways to save for retirement and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Understand the retirement plan distributions choices
- Learn about cash accounts, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, individually manages accounts and tax deferred annuities
- Risk Management and Asset Protection
- Protect yourself from a large financial loss prior to or during retirement.
- Estate Planning
- How to plan for today and for the future
Method of Instruction