- Course Title
- Budgeting Basics for Paying Off Debt
It's never too late to gain control of your finances. Are you living paycheck to paycheck without knowing where each dollar is spent? Understand debt and gain the knowledge to create a workable financial budget that will put you back in control of your finances.
Students will gain an understanding of debt, good and bad. They will learn how to develop and maintain a successful financial budget that they can stick with and learn how to reduce, and hopefully eliminate, their consumer debt.
- Introduction of debt
- The negative aspects of uncontrolled debt
- Understand how to use credit wisely
- Understanding how to budget
- Creating and maintaining a financial budget
- Reducing expenses
Method of Instruction