- Course Title
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7 (MCITP)
Impress employers by updating your technical support skills! In this program, you’ll prepare for the Microsoft 70-680 and 70-685 certification exams as you learn to configure systems and resolve desktop application, network, and security issues in a Windows 7 environment. This program is also ideal if you currently have an MCDST certification and want to upgrade to MCITP on Windows 7 by taking the Microsoft 70-682 exam only.
MCITP includes two courses, Windows 7 Configuring and Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Technician. These courses will train you to support Windows 7 end users and troubleshoot desktop environments running on the Windows 7 operating system.
The lessons in this program combine in-depth information with simulated labs that give you hands-on practice in the skills you need. You’ll also receive two textbooks: MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-680): Configuring Windows 7 by Microsoft Press, and MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-685): Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (Pro - Certification) by Microsoft Press. Offered in partnership with ed2go.
This program is ideal for you if you have six to 12 months of experience supporting end users of a desktop operating system and would like to become highly proficient in providing technical support in a Windows 7 environment.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- install, upgrade, migrate to, and deploy Windows 7
- configure hardware and applications in Windows 7
- configure network connectivity and access to resources in Windows 7
- configure mobile computing in Windows 7 and support mobile users
- monitor and maintain systems running Windows 7
- configure backup and recovery options in Windows 7
- identify and resolve desktop application and networking issues in Windows 7
- identify and resolve security issues in Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 7 Configuring (SSMS680)
- Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Deploying Windows 7
- Configuring Hardware and Applications in Windows 7
- Configuring Network Connectivity in Windows 7
- Configuring Access to Resources in Windows 7
- Configuring Mobile Computing in Windows 7
- Monitoring, Backing Up, and Restoring Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (SSMS685)
- Identifying and Resolving Windows 7 Application Issues
- Management and Maintenance of Windows 7 Client Systems
- Troubleshooting Logon and Resource Access Issues in Windows 7
- Resolving Windows 7 Network Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshooting IE8 and Encryption Issues in Windows 7
- Protecting Windows 7 against Malware and Vulnerabilities
Method of Instruction