- Course Title
- Microsoft (MCTS): SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
Upgrade your skills and take your IT career to the next level! Database administrators with MCTS SQL Server 2008 certification are in high demand. This online program prepares you for success on the 70-432: MCTS SQL Server 2008, Implementation, and Maintenance certification exam.
With the guidance of an expert instructor, you'll learn how to use SQL Server 2008 product features and tools. The program combines lessons, tests, reading assignments, exercises, and simulated labs within the online environment, in addition to a student manual used as a reference tool throughout the program.
In eight program modules, you'll cover all the subject areas you'll need to prepare you to take your certification exam, including implementation, maintenance, instance and database configuration, security management, data management, database monitoring and performance, backups and restores, and disaster recovery. By the end of the program, you'll have mastered the knowledge and skills necessary to implement, maintain, troubleshoot, and debug SQL Server 2008. Offered in partnership with ed2go.
Students should possess the knowledge and experience with a network operating system and its core functionality, as well as have basic experience using the SQL Server.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- implement, maintain, troubleshoot, and debug SQL Server 2008
- use SQL Server 2008 product features and tools related to maintaining a database
- prepare to write the 70-432: MCTS SQL Server 2008, Implementation, and Maintenance certification exam
SSMS432 – total 8 modules
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance (SSMS432)
- SQL Server 2008 Installation
- SQL Server 2008 Instance and Database Configuration
- SQL Server 2008 Security Management
- SQL Server 2008 Database Management
- SQL Server 2008 Data Management
- SQL Server 2008 Database Monitoring and Performance
- SQL Server 2008 Backups, Restores, and Database Snapshots
- SQL Server 2008 High Availability and Disaster Recovery
Method of Instruction