- Course Title
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 7
Impress employers by updating your technical support skills. In this program, you will prepare for the Microsoft Windows 7- Configuring (70-680) and Windows 7-Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (70-685) certification exams, as you learn to configure systems and resolve desktop application, network, and security issues in a Windows 7 environment.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 7 includes two courses, Windows 7 Configuring and Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Technician. These courses will train you to support Windows 7 end users and support and maintain systems and mobile devices that run Windows 7.
The lessons in this program combine in-depth information with simulated labs that give you hands-on practice that will help you develop the skills you need. You will also receive two textbooks: Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-680): Configuring Windows 7 by Microsoft Press, and Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-685): Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (Pro - Certification) by Microsoft Press. Offered in partnership with ed2go.
This program is ideal for you if you have six (6) to twelve (12) months of experience supporting end users of a desktop operating systemand would like to become highly proficient in providing technical support in a Windows 7 environment.
This online training program prepares you for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows 7 certification. This MCSA certification is the ideal way to demonstrate the ability to identify the cause and resolution of desktop application, network, and security issues. It helps validate the ability to support and maintain systems and mobile devices that run Windows 7. You will also receive instructions that help prepare you for the Microsoft 70-680 and 70-685 certification exams. By the end of this program, you will know how to perform the following functions within the Windows 7 environment:
- Install, upgrade, migrate to, and deploy Windows 7
- Configure hardware and applications
- Configure network connectivity and access to resources
- Configure mobile computing and support mobile users
- Monitor and maintain systems
- Configure backup and recovery options
- Identify and resolve desktop application and networking issues
- Identify and resolve security issues
- Microsoft Windows 7 Configuring (SSMS680)
- Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Deploying Windows 7
- Configuring Hardware and Applications in Windows 7
- Configuring Network Connectivity in Windows 7
- Configuring Access to Resources in Windows 7
- Configuring Mobile Computing in Windows 7
- Monitoring, Backing Up, and Restoring Windows
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (SSMS685)
- Identifying and Resolving Windows 7 Application Issues
- Management and Maintenance of Windows 7 Client Systems
- Troubleshooting Logon and Resource Access Issues in Windows 7
- Resolving Windows 7 Network Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshooting IE8 and Encryption Issues in Windows 7
- Protecting Windows 7 against Malware and Vulnerabilities
Method of Instruction