- Course Title
- Tile Your Home
Ceramic tile is a low maintenance, durable and stylish way to update residential flooring, and walls. Designed for homeowners who want to install or repair ceramic tile, this hands-on class will teach you about floor and wall preparation, tile selection, layout and the installation and replacement of damaged tiles.
- Persons completing this course will have a general understanding of basic tile installation.
- Persons completing this course will have a working knowledge of floor and wall preparation.
- What materials to start with
- The correct type of adhesives to use
- The different types of tile and when to use what
- Repairing existing tile
- How to protect your hard work
Method of Instruction
- Classroom instruction
- Hands-on instruction
Class participation: Yes - 75% attendance required