- Course Title
- Digital Photographer Certificate
Whether you like taking pictures for fun or thinking about starting your own photography business, this certificate is for you! In this program, you will start with the basics of photography and quickly move to mastering the skills of people, movement, and flash. You will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop and Light Room in post-production processing.
Upon completion of this training, the participant will be able to:
- Use a Digital SLR camera and metering techniques better than 99% of the people
- Understand the different visual skills of photographic depth of field and composition
- Photograph wildlife, kids, and sports through the advanced techniques of of motion photography
- Capture quality pictures through correct methods of flash and portrait photography
- Process images using post-production Adobe Photoshop and Light Room software
- Understanding the Digital SLR Camera
- Principles of Photographic Composition
- Photographing People
- Photographic Post-Production Processing
Method of Instruction
Lecture with demonstration, discussion, hands-on exercises, and problem solving.
Participation in class discussions and completion of skill practices in and outside of classroom is expected.