- Course Title
- Software Development Fundamentals
Have you considered adding programming skills to your toolbox? We have designed this course for you as a starting place to building a career in Windows or Web App development. Begin learning object-oriented programming today. Maps to Microsoft Technology Associate exam #98-361.
Upon completion of this training, the participant will be able to:
- Understand core object-oriented programming
- Understand general software development as it relates to web, desktop, and database applications
*Completing Software Development Fundamentals will prepare you for taking the Microsoft Technology Associate - Developer exam #98-361.
- Core Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
- General Software Development
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
Method of Instruction
Lecture with demonstration, discussion, hands-on exercises, and problem solving.
Participation in class discussions and completion of skill practices in and outside of classroom is expected.