- Course Title
- MTA Certification: Software Development Fundamentals
This class is designed for people who want to start a career in software development. This course covers the fundamentals of core programming, object oriented programming, web apps, desktop apps, databases and software development in general. After this course you could validate your new IT skills by taking the Microsoft Technology Associate certification.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to perform the following skills and prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification exam.
- Understand core object oriented programming
- Understand general software development as it relates to web, desktop, and database applications
- Core Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
- General Software Development
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
Basic computer knowledge.
Method of Instruction
Traditional instructor-led course with demonstration and hands-on exercises/projects.
In Class Participation, exercises, and project.