- Course Title
- MTA Certification: Software Development Fundamentals
Validate your new IT skills with the Microsoft Technology Associate certification. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of object oriented programming. Software Fundamentals is the first course in all MTA Fundamentals for Web Apps, Windows Store Applications using HTML5/C#, and Application Lifecycle Management.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to demonstrate:
- Understand core object oriented programming
- Understand general software development as it relates to web, desktop, and database applications
- Core Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
- General Software Development
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
Method of Instruction
Traditional instructor-led course with demonstration and hands-on exercises/projects.
In Class Participation, exercises, and project.
Final Certification Exam at end of course.