- Course Title
- MTA Certification: .NET Fundamentals
Validate your new IT skills with the Microsoft Technology Associate certification. In this course, you will learn the .NET framework and code compilation. .NET Fundamentals is the second course in the MTA Fundamental track for Windows Store Applications using C#. Your next step is to enhance your skills in C# or ASP.NET.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to
• Understand .NET Framework Concepts
• Understand Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework
• Understand .NET Code Compilation
• Understand I/O Classes in the .NET Framework
• Understand Security
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand Data Types and Collections
- Understand Events and Exceptions
- Understand Code Compilation and Deployment
- Understand IInput/Output (I/O) Classes
- Understand Security
MTA: Software Fundamentals or equivalent knowledge
Method of Instruction
Traditional instructor-led course with demonstration and hands-on exercises/projects.
In Class Participation, exercises, and project.
Final Certification Exam at end of course.