- Course Title
- MTA Certification: Web Development Fundamentals
Validate your new IT skills with the Microsoft Technology Associate certification. In this course, you will master the basic skills of creating basic and interactive Web pages. Web Development is the second course in the MTA Fundamental track for Web Apps. Your next step is to register for MTA HTML5.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand of XML, the DataSet, DataReader and WCF.
- Understand database controls and objects.
- Understand the fundamentals of Client-Side Scripting and Ajax Concepts as well as handling debugging and errors.
- Configure and deploy web applications
Lesson 1: Creating a Web Page
Lesson 2: Creating an Interactive Web Page
Lesson 3: Understanding XML, The DataSet, The DataReader and WCF
Lesson 4: Understanding Database Controls and Objects
Lesson 5: Understanding Client-Side Scripting and Ajax Concepts
Lesson 6: Debugging and Error Handling
Lesson 7: Configuring Web Applications
Lesson 8: Deploying Web Applications
MTA Software Fundamentals or equivalent knowledge
Method of Instruction
Traditional instructor-led with practice lab exercise and reading assignments.
In class participation and MTA certification.