- Course Title
- SAFE Exam In-Class Review
This classroom course provides a review of the federal and state N.C. components of the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) Exam. Topics include a review of federal and state mortgage-related laws, general mortgage terms, mortgage loan origination procedures, ethics, compliance and disciplinary action. This course is ideal for current licensees who need to pass the SAFE MLO Exam.
Upon completion of this review course, students will be prepared to sit for the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Exam, administered by the NMLS.
- Federal Mortgage Laws
- General Mortgage Knowledge
- Mortgage Loan Origination Activities
North Carolina Component
- North Carolina Banking Commission
- State Law and Regulation Definition
- License Law and Regulation
- Disciplinary Action
- Unique State Test Areas
Method of Instruction