- Course Title
- Title Insurance
Enhance your knowledge of title insurance. This course is designed for both mortgage and real estate professionals who review and analyze title insurance commitments and policies. This course is approved for four hours of CE elective credit with the NCREC.
Students will learn the value of title insurance and why it is relevant in to the lender. They will also learn the processes and paperwork needed to insure the title as well as an overview of real estate law.
1. Basics of Title Insurance
2. Business of Title Insurance
3. Myths and Truth of Title Insurance
4. Read Title Work Like a Professional
5. Understanding Title Policies
6. Title Insurance Requires Professionals
Method of Instruction