- Course Title
- Bidding and Managing Federal Contracts
The federal government is the biggest customer in the world. Whether you are taking your first steps or looking to expand your footprint, you cannot afford to overlook the federal government. Using a structured approach, our expert will guide you through the ins and outs of federal contracting. Get the inside scoop on what is important and what works in the bidding process. Gather the knowledge to develop a successful marketing and sales plan to make you one step closer to winning that contract.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- understanding of the key steps in government bidding.
- be able to market your company to contracting agents.
- navigate prior-awards to gain pricing knowledge.
- know the websites that are most helpful.
- Understand the key elements of bidding
- Cohesive bidding strategy
- Product pricing
- Government expectation of bidders
- Time management of government work
- Record keeping
Method of Instruction