- Course Title
- Sales Success: Making Your Sales Soar
How do you make sales? Discover what you need to know and master about selling to be a success. This course will transform the way you approach sales in your small business to make selling more effective and to maximize the return on your product or service.
Upon successful completion of this class, the student will be able to:
- Identify the Sales assumption that will impact your sales
- Identify the best sale channels for your business
- Determine your customers and what their needs are
- Apply proven sales methods and techniques
1. The Basics of Selling
- The market (expected growth or shrinkage)
- Your resources (i.e. people, money)
2. Identifying the best sales channels
- Services oriented businesses
o Promotional leaflets, Internet, telesales, direct selling via sales force, etc.
- Product oriented businesses
o Distributor, retailer, catalogue sales, Internet, etc.
3. Your Customers
- Your target market
- Your Ideal Customer
4. The Sales Process
- Seven steps to the Sale
- The most important two: Prospect and Close!
5. Objections and Rejection
- Handling rejection
o All Sales is a Numbers Game
o Getting ready to hear NO
- Handling Objections
o What an “objection” really is
o Know your top ten anticipated objections
6. How to Make Your Sales Truly Soar
- Know your differentiator
o Why you and your product or service?
- Making a “YOU-Turn”
Method of Instruction
Traditional - Lecture